Program Objective: To provide a variety of experiences related to feed sales and livestock nutrition in, both an office and field setting.
– Applicants should be entering their junior or senior year of college.
– Applicants must be an agriculture major
– Prior sales and nutrition experience will be an asset.
– Must be able to provide your own laptop and reliable vehicle for transportation. (Travel expenses will be reimbursed.)
– Applicants must be detail oriented, outgoing, enjoy travel, have the ability to work well under pressure and with all types of people, and be a self starter who can work on their own.
The internship will be headquartered at the BioZyme Inc. office in St. Joseph, Mo. There will also be significant travel across the United States. Interns will be required to work several weekends.
Lengthen of Internship:
Beginning of June 2013, through the end of July 2013.
Supervision: This internship will be supervised by Lisa Norton, but on a day-to-day basis will be working under the direction of various staff members, primarily Crystal Blin.
– Focus on assisting in the implementation of marketing strategies to grow Sure Champ® sales.
– Attend all activities related to junior national events and assist with selling of product.
– Assist in growing our current customer base and creating new leads.
– Creating brand awareness through Sure Champ®’s social media channels.
Other Activities May Include
– Ride alongs with Area Sale Managers to better understand our product lines and strengthen selling techniques.
– Supporting the dealer network.
How to Apply:
Interested students should send their cover letter, resume and two reference letters to:
Sure Champ Product and Marketing Manager
6010 Stockyards Expressway
St. Joseph, MO 64504
or email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received on or before February 15, 2013.
Please indicate on cover letter if you are interested in the sales internship, PR internship or both.
For more information about the internship please contact Crystal Blin at 816-344-5227 or email email@example.com.