Hello Livestock Enthusiasts,
While on the road, people are always asking “How do I become a dealer?” We hope to answer a few simple questions.
Elishia Carrillo, Customer Service Director at BioZyme Inc helped explain the process.
What are the steps?
1.Visit our webpage and go to the dealer page. There is a button at the bottom of the page that you need to click. It looks like this:
2. The information you enter will be sent to the Area Sales Manager (ASM) or Elishia herself.
3. They then work with you to determine if it is a good fit.
4. Once approved, you’ll be sent a dealer application. Get that filled out and sent back to us.
5. Finally, after you go through a credit and reference check, you’re ready to be a dealer!
*Elishia said that the process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Who makes a good dealer?
Dealers who are willing to work with progressive producers – those looking for more out of their nutrition program.
Have the ability to help producers find profitability through animal performance.
What are the best selling points for Sure Champ?
- We have a strong marketing campaign and support for junior activities.
- We produce quality products that exceed producer’s expectations.
- Our product can unlock the potential of the producer’s genetics.
- Sure Champ improves feed efficiency and lowers production costs.
- Sure Champ is good for the animal and good for the customer’s bottom line!
Hope that helps!
P.S. – If you don’t have a dealer near you, you can always buy Sure Champ where ever we have a booth this summer. Click here to see our schedule.