Program Objective: To provide a variety of experiences related to the feed and livestock nutrition business, both in an office and field setting.
– Applicants should be entering their junior or senior year of college.
– Applicants must be an agriculture major; preference will be given to agricultural communications majors.
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, video editing and social media experience will be important.
– Must be able to provide your own laptop, Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software. A reliable vehicle for transportation will be needed. (Mileage and travel expenses will be reimbursed.)
– Applicants must have strong writing and communications skills, be detail oriented, outgoing, enjoy travel, have the ability to work well under pressure and with all types of people, and be a self starter who can work on their own.
The internship will be headquartered at the BioZyme Inc. office in St. Joseph, Mo. There will also be significant travel across the United States. Interns will be required to work several weekends.
Lengthen of Internship:
Beginning of June 2013, through the end of July 2013.
Supervision: This internship will be supervised by Lisa Norton, but on a day-to-day basis will be working under the direction of Crystal Blin.
– Focus on creating and assisting in the implementation of marketing strategies to grow Sure Champ® sales.
– Attend all activities related to junior national events and assist with selling of product.
– Work with Sure Champ®’s social media channels to increase awareness about the brand.
– Digital media work including shooting and editing showring promotional videos, and photography work.
– Creating content for the Sure Champ® Blog and newsletter.
– Assist in growing our current customer base and creating new leads.
Other Activities May Include:
– Ride alongs with Area Sale Managers to better understand our product lines and strengthen selling techniques.
– Supporting the dealer network.
How to Apply:
Interested students should send their cover letter, resume, two reference letters,w and a writing sample to:
Sure Champ Product and Marketing Manager
6010 Stockyards Expressway
St. Joseph, MO 64504
or email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received on or before February 15, 2013.
Please indicate on cover letter if you are interested in the sales internship, PR internship or both.
For more information about the internship please contact Crystal Blin at 816-344-5227 or email email@example.com.